- “Oral Immunization with OspC Does Not Prevent Tick-Borne Borrelia burgdorferi Infection”
- "Microfluidics-based Point-of-Care Test for Serodiagnosis of Lyme Disease"
- "Blocking pathogen transmission at the source: reservoir targeted OspA-based vaccines against Borrelia burgdorferi"
- "Reservoir Targeted Vaccine for Lyme Borreliosis Induces a Yearlong, Neutralizing Antibody Response to OspA in White-Footed Mice"
- "Immune Response to Lactobacillus plantarum Expressing Borrelia burgdorferi OspA is Modulated by the Lipid Modification of the Antigen"
- "Comprehensive Seroprofiling of Sixteen B. burgdorferi OspC: Implications for Lyme Disease Diagnostics Design"
- "Oral Immunization with Recombinant Lactobacillus plantarum Induces Protective Immune Response in Mice with Lyme Disease"
- "Epitope Length, Genospecies Dependency, and Serum Panel Effect in the IR6 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Detection of Antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi"
- "Oral vaccine that breaks the transmission cycle of the Lyme disease spirochete can be delivered via bait"
- "IFNgamma Production in peripheral blood of early Lyme Disease patients to hLFAalphaL (aa326-345)"
- "Recombinant Assay for Serodiagnosis of Lyme Disease Regardless of OspA Vaccination Status"
- “Mouse Model for Sublethal Leptospira interrogans Infection”
- "Pre-treatment with Lactobacillus plantarum prevents severe pathogenesis in mice infected with Leptospira interrogans and may be associated with recruitment of myeloid cells"
- "Animal Models of Leptospirosis: Of Mice and Hamsters"
- "Eyedrop Inoculation Causes Sublethal Leptospirosis in Mice"
- "Oral Immunization with Escherichia coli Expressing a Lipidated Form of LigA Protects Hamsters against Challenge with Leptospira interrogans Serovar Copenhageni"